Upgrade Your Paypal Information

service@paypal.com-11
PayPal
Protect Your Account Info
Make sure you never provide your password to fraudulent websites.

PayPal will never ask you to enter your password in an email.

For more information on protecting yourself from fraud, please review our Security Tips at https://www.paypal.com/us/securitytips
Upgrade Your Information

We recently reviewed your account, and suspect that
your PayPal account may have been accessed by an
unauthorized third party. Protecting the security
of your account and of the PayPal network is our
primary concern. Therefore, as a prevention measure,
we have temporarily limited access to sensitive PayPal
account features. Please click on the link below to
confirm your information:

http://www.paypal.com/us/upadte/

For more information about how to protect your
account, please visit PayPal's Security Center, accessible
via the "Security Center" link located at the bottom of each page of the PayPal website.

We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause, and appreciate your assistance in helping us maintain the integrity of the entire PayPal system. Thank you for your prompt attention to this matter.

Sincerely,
The PayPal Team

Please do not reply to this email. This mailbox is not monitored and you will not receive a response. For assistance, log in to your PayPal account and choose the Help link located in the top right corner of any PayPal page.

To receive email notifications in plain text instead of HTML, update your preferences here.

PayPal Email ID PP432
-- [hidden email] mailing list