VPN tunnel over wireless connection for accessing the internet (PPTP)

VPN tunnel over wireless connection for accessing the internet (PPTP)

Daniel Manesku
Hi all!

I do really have problems with VPN over wireless, exactly with making
adequate routes...
Take a look here for description of a problem:
http://forums.gentoo.org/viewtopic-t-492532-highlight-.html
Sorry for filling your mailboxes, I can't stand windows any more. You
know how it is when you are Gentoo-only for over 8 months, and than
you are stuck on windoz again :(

If I send this mail to inappropriate mailing list, let me know.

Best regards,
Daniel Manesku

Re: VPN tunnel over wireless connection for accessing the internet (PPTP)

pva0xd
On Mon, 2006-08-28 at 19:55 +0200, Daniel Manesku wrote:
> I do really have problems with VPN over wireless, exactly with making
> adequate routes...

> If I send this mail to inappropriate mailing list, let me know.

Daniel. This is wrong mailing list for this question. Next time, before
posting into any gentoo.org mailing list consult with the following
page: http://www.gentoo.org/main/en/lists.xml that contains table with
the mailing lists names and short description. Thank you.

Try posting to gentoo-user.

Peter.

P.S. Also see my answer in the forum.