When will mysql-cluster available?

Payne Chu-3
Hi All,

Recently I am looking for solution how to install mysql-cluster on Gentoo.
I tried installing it manually from source and emerged from gentoo's portage mysql5.1 + USE="cluster".
Both worked but still with some problems. Because if manually I cannot emerge correctly with php and apache. It will always request to emerge the mysql from portage and will not link with the mysql client library correctly.
If emerge from gentoo's portage mysql5.1 + USE="cluster" seems everything is work. But is this a stable version? It is marked deprecated.
So any better solution or when will the official mysql-cluster portage launch soon?

Best Regards,
Payne Chu