[arunisgod@gmail.com: Gentoo Documentation Look-'n-Feel in wwwredesign]

Sven Vermeulen
Forwarding along...

----- Forwarded message from Arun Raghavan <[hidden email]> -----

Date: Sat, 10 Dec 2005 09:40:22 +0530
From: Arun Raghavan <[hidden email]>
To: [hidden email]
Subject: Gentoo Documentation Look-'n-Feel in wwwredesign

Hello there,
First of all - the redesigned website is *extremely* nice. Kudos to
all involved.

One minor thing I noticed while looking at the docs was that
sub-section headings are obscure -- for example, see "7.b" in
http://wwwredesign.gentoo.org/doc/en/handbook/handbook-x86.xml?part=1&chap=7.
It is much dimmer than the following sub-sub-section title,
"Introduction".

I think the sub-section heading should be more prominent, and further
sub-headings less prominent. I'm not completely sure where the "bug"
is, but I thought I'd bring attention to this.

Best regards.
--
Arun Raghavan
(http://nemesis.accosted.net)

----- End forwarded message -----

--
  Gentoo Foundation Trustee          |  http://foundation.gentoo.org
  Gentoo Documentation Project Lead  |  http://www.gentoo.org/proj/en/gdp

  The Gentoo Project   <<< http://www.gentoo.org >>>

Re: [arunisgod@gmail.com: Gentoo Documentation Look-'n-Feel in wwwredesign]

Curtis Napier
> ----- Forwarded message from Arun Raghavan <[hidden email]> -----
>
> Date: Sat, 10 Dec 2005 09:40:22 +0530
> Hello there,
> First of all - the redesigned website is *extremely* nice. Kudos to
> all involved.
>
> One minor thing I noticed while looking at the docs was that
> sub-section headings are obscure -- for example, see "7.b" in
> http://wwwredesign.gentoo.org/doc/en/handbook/handbook-x86.xml?part=1&chap=7.
> It is much dimmer than the following sub-sub-section title,
> "Introduction".
>
> I think the sub-section heading should be more prominent, and further
> sub-headings less prominent. I'm not completely sure where the "bug"
> is, but I thought I'd bring attention to this.

Headings were fixed last night.

Chapters are the green and a larger font size and sections are dark
purple and a little smaller. It looks good at the moment and (more or
less) matches the reference design.