evms: no alpha keyword

Christian Fischer-2
Hi all.

I'm missing the alpha keyword in all evms ebuilds.
That probably means that it is not tested on alpha.

Is anybody using evms on alpha?

Regards
Christian

Re: evms: no alpha keyword

Bryan Østergaard
On Thu, Feb 16, 2006 at 01:38:13PM +0100, Christian Fischer wrote:

> Hi all.
>
> I'm missing the alpha keyword in all evms ebuilds.
> That probably means that it is not tested on alpha.
>
> Is anybody using evms on alpha?
>
> Regards
> Christian
> --
Please file a keywording bug on https://bugs.gentoo.org. EVMS works fine
on Alpha afaik, I've just never got around to keywording it. A
keywording bug should make sure I don't forget it again :)

Regards,
Bryan Østergaard

Re: evms: no alpha keyword

Christian Fischer-2
Am Thursday 16 February 2006 14:06 schrieb Bryan Østergaard:

> On Thu, Feb 16, 2006 at 01:38:13PM +0100, Christian Fischer wrote:
> > Hi all.
> >
> > I'm missing the alpha keyword in all evms ebuilds.
> > That probably means that it is not tested on alpha.
> >
> > Is anybody using evms on alpha?
> >
> > Regards
> > Christian
> > --
>
> Please file a keywording bug on https://bugs.gentoo.org. EVMS works fine
> on Alpha afaik, I've just never got around to keywording it. A
> keywording bug should make sure I don't forget it again :)
>
> Regards,
> Bryan Østergaard
How to file a keywording bug? Is any documentation there?

Re: evms: no alpha keyword

Bryan Østergaard
On Thu, Feb 16, 2006 at 03:14:28PM +0100, Christian Fischer wrote:

> Am Thursday 16 February 2006 14:06 schrieb Bryan Østergaard:
> > On Thu, Feb 16, 2006 at 01:38:13PM +0100, Christian Fischer wrote:
> > > Hi all.
> > >
> > > I'm missing the alpha keyword in all evms ebuilds.
> > > That probably means that it is not tested on alpha.
> > >
> > > Is anybody using evms on alpha?
> > >
> > > Regards
> > > Christian
> > > --
> >
> > Please file a keywording bug on https://bugs.gentoo.org. EVMS works fine
> > on Alpha afaik, I've just never got around to keywording it. A
> > keywording bug should make sure I don't forget it again :)
> >
> > Regards,
> > Bryan Østergaard
>
> How to file a keywording bug? Is any documentation there?
> --
Just open a new bug with Subject: "~alpha keyword for evms" or similar.
Include in the comment field any relevant info (like if you've tested
evms yourself).

Regards,
Bryan Østergaard