gentoo.aditsu.net

aditsu
Hi, I'd like to announce that gentoo.aditsu.net has moved to a different internet connection.. which unfortunately blocks incoming port 80 :(
I hope this is a temporary problem, but I don't know when it can be solved.
In the meantime I set up the web server to listen to port 8000, so the mirror can be accessed that way.
Let me know if you have any suggestions.

Thanks
Adrian

Re: gentoo.aditsu.net

aditsu
Hi, I'd like to announce that gentoo.aditsu.net has moved to a different
internet connection.. which unfortunately blocks incoming port 80 :(
I hope this is a temporary problem, but I don't know when it can be solved.
In the meantime I set up the web server to listen to port 8000, so the mirror
can be accessed that way.
Let me know if you have any suggestions.
Hi again, I was wondering if somebody could at least update the list of mirrors, so it doesn't have a dead link.

Adrian

Re: gentoo.aditsu.net

Jeremy Olexa-3
 On Sat, 13 Nov 2010 07:23:10 -0800 (PST), aditsu wrote:

>> Hi, I'd like to announce that gentoo.aditsu.net has moved to a
>> different
>> internet connection.. which unfortunately blocks incoming port 80 :(
>> I hope this is a temporary problem, but I don't know when it can be
>> solved.
>> In the meantime I set up the web server to listen to port 8000, so
>> the
>> mirror
>> can be accessed that way.
>> Let me know if you have any suggestions.
>>

> Hi again, I was wondering if somebody could at least update the list
> of
> mirrors, so it doesn't have a dead link.
>
> Adrian

 Sorry, It is easier for stuff to fall through the cracks on the ML and
 bugs are generally preferred for problems (instead of announcements).

 We will get to it soon.
 -Jeremy