jce support in sun-jre-bin

Amit Dor-Shifer
Does sun-jre-bin ebuild support integration with sun-jce-bin, like
sun-jdk does?
If so, please refer me to the procedure.
If not, why is that, and are there any recommendations as to how to
integrate the two?
10x,
Amit

Re: jce support in sun-jre-bin

Vlastimil Babka-2
On 12/31/2009 09:54 AM, Amit Dor-Shifer wrote:
> Does sun-jre-bin ebuild support integration with sun-jce-bin, like
> sun-jdk does?
> If so, please refer me to the procedure.
> If not, why is that, and are there any recommendations as to how to
> integrate the two?
> 10x,
> Amit

Hi

I added the jce flag into sun-jre-bin-1.6.0.18, and fixed the RDEPEND in
sun-jdk as you pointed out in the other e-mail.

Thanks,
Vlastimil