jrockit

Gerry Smith-2
what happened to dev-java/jrockit-jdk-bin ?

Gerry

Re: jrockit

Chris Shelton
Gerry,

On Sun, 28 Nov 2010 at 5:22pm, Gerry Smith wrote:

> what happened to dev-java/jrockit-jdk-bin ?

http://bugs.gentoo.org/228929 seems to tell the story fairly well.

chris

Chris Shelton

Re: jrockit

Gerry Smith-2
Ah yes, I had to jump through the hoops to get the download last time.
Shame, I find JBoss starts a lot faster on jrockit that sun.
I need to migrate to 1.6 so I was checking portage..  I'll try the
ebuild posted on that page.

Thanks,

Gerry