kde-plasma/powerdevil-5.17.5:5 fails due to missing /usr/lib64/libffi-3.3_rc0/include

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
4 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

kde-plasma/powerdevil-5.17.5:5 fails due to missing /usr/lib64/libffi-3.3_rc0/include

Mick-10
This came up on an update today:
===============================
>>> Emerging (1 of 8) kde-plasma/powerdevil-5.17.5::gentoo
 * Fetching files in the background.
 * To view fetch progress, run in another terminal:
 * tail -f /var/log/emerge-fetch.log
 * powerdevil-5.17.5.tar.xz BLAKE2B SHA512 size ;-) ...                                                                      
[ ok ]
>>> Unpacking source...
>>> Unpacking powerdevil-5.17.5.tar.xz to /var/tmp/portage/kde-plasma/
powerdevil-5.17.5/work
>>> Source unpacked in /var/tmp/portage/kde-plasma/powerdevil-5.17.5/work
>>> Preparing source in /var/tmp/portage/kde-plasma/powerdevil-5.17.5/work/
powerdevil-5.17.5 ...
 * Working in BUILD_DIR: "/var/tmp/portage/kde-plasma/powerdevil-5.17.5/work/
powerdevil-5.17.5_build"
>>> Source prepared.
>>> Configuring source in /var/tmp/portage/kde-plasma/powerdevil-5.17.5/work/
powerdevil-5.17.5 ...
 * Working in BUILD_DIR: "/var/tmp/portage/kde-plasma/powerdevil-5.17.5/work/
powerdevil-5.17.5_build"
cmake -C /var/tmp/portage/kde-plasma/powerdevil-5.17.5/work/
powerdevil-5.17.5_build/gentoo_common_config.cmake -G Ninja -
DCMAKE_INSTALL_PREFIX=/usr -DKDE_INSTALL_USE_QT_SYS_PATHS=ON -
DKDE_INSTALL_DOCBUNDLEDIR=/usr/share/help -DHAVE_DDCUTIL=no -
DCMAKE_DISABLE_FIND_PACKAGE_KF5BluezQt=OFF -
DCMAKE_DISABLE_FIND_PACKAGE_KF5NetworkManagerQt=OFF -DCMAKE_BUILD_TYPE=Gentoo
-DCMAKE_TOOLCHAIN_FILE=/var/tmp/portage/kde-plasma/powerdevil-5.17.5/work/
powerdevil-5.17.5_build/gentoo_toolchain.cmake  /var/tmp/portage/kde-plasma/
powerdevil-5.17.5/work/powerdevil-5.17.5
loading initial cache file /var/tmp/portage/kde-plasma/powerdevil-5.17.5/work/
powerdevil-5.17.5_build/gentoo_common_config.cmake
-- The C compiler identification is GNU 9.2.0
-- The CXX compiler identification is GNU 9.2.0
-- Check for working C compiler: /usr/bin/x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc
-- Check for working C compiler: /usr/bin/x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -- works
-- Detecting C compiler ABI info
-- Detecting C compiler ABI info - done
-- Detecting C compile features
-- Detecting C compile features - done
-- Check for working CXX compiler: /usr/bin/x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-g++
-- Check for working CXX compiler: /usr/bin/x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-g++ -- works
-- Detecting CXX compiler ABI info
-- Detecting CXX compiler ABI info - done
-- Detecting CXX compile features
-- Detecting CXX compile features - done
-- Could not set up the appstream test. appstreamcli is missing.
-- Looking for __GLIBC__
-- Looking for __GLIBC__ - found
-- Performing Test _OFFT_IS_64BIT
-- Performing Test _OFFT_IS_64BIT - Success
-- Performing Test HAVE_DATE_TIME
-- Performing Test HAVE_DATE_TIME - Success
-- Found KF5Activities: /usr/lib64/cmake/KF5Activities/
KF5ActivitiesConfig.cmake (found version "5.64.0")
-- Found KF5Auth: /usr/lib64/cmake/KF5Auth/KF5AuthConfig.cmake (found version
"5.64.0")
-- Found KF5IdleTime: /usr/lib64/cmake/KF5IdleTime/KF5IdleTimeConfig.cmake
(found version "5.64.0")
-- Found KF5Config: /usr/lib64/cmake/KF5Config/KF5ConfigConfig.cmake (found
version "5.64.0")
-- Found KF5DBusAddons: /usr/lib64/cmake/KF5DBusAddons/
KF5DBusAddonsConfig.cmake (found version "5.64.0")
-- Found KF5Solid: /usr/lib64/cmake/KF5Solid/KF5SolidConfig.cmake (found
version "5.64.0")
-- Found Gettext: /usr/bin/msgmerge (found version "0.20.1")
-- Found KF5I18n: /usr/lib64/cmake/KF5I18n/KF5I18nConfig.cmake (found version
"5.64.0")
-- Found KF5GlobalAccel: /usr/lib64/cmake/KF5GlobalAccel/
KF5GlobalAccelConfig.cmake (found version "5.64.0")
-- Found KF5KIO: /usr/lib64/cmake/KF5KIO/KF5KIOConfig.cmake (found version
"5.64.0")
-- Found KF5NotifyConfig: /usr/lib64/cmake/KF5NotifyConfig/
KF5NotifyConfigConfig.cmake (found version "5.64.0")
-- Found KF5Wayland: /usr/lib64/cmake/KF5Wayland/KF5WaylandConfig.cmake (found
version "5.64.0")
-- Found KF5DocTools: /usr/lib64/cmake/KF5DocTools/KF5DocToolsConfig.cmake
(found version "5.64.0")
-- Found KF5Crash: /usr/lib64/cmake/KF5Crash/KF5CrashConfig.cmake (found
version "5.64.0")
-- Found KF5Notifications: /usr/lib64/cmake/KF5Notifications/
KF5NotificationsConfig.cmake (found version "5.64.0")
-- Found KF5: success (found suitable version "5.64.0", minimum required is
"5.62.0") found components:  Activities Auth IdleTime Config DBusAddons Solid
I18n GlobalAccel KIO NotifyConfig Wayland DocTools Crash Notifications
-- Found UDev: /usr/include (found version "243")
-- Found PkgConfig: x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-pkg-config (found version "0.29.2")
-- Found XCB_XCB: /usr/lib64/libxcb.so (found version "1.13.1")
-- Found XCB_DPMS: /usr/lib64/libxcb-dpms.so (found version "1.13.1")
-- Found XCB_RANDR: /usr/lib64/libxcb-randr.so (found version "1.13.1")
-- Found XCB: /usr/lib64/libxcb.so;/usr/lib64/libxcb-dpms.so;/usr/lib64/
libxcb-randr.so (found version "1.13.1") found components:  XCB RANDR DPMS

-- The following REQUIRED packages have been found:

 * ECM (required version >= 5.62.0)
 * Qt5Gui (required version >= 5.13.2)
 * Qt5Widgets
 * Qt5DBus
 * Qt5X11Extras
 * Qt5 (required version >= 5.12.0)
 * KF5Activities (required version >= 5.62.0)
 * KF5Auth (required version >= 5.62.0)
 * KF5IdleTime (required version >= 5.62.0)
 * KF5Config (required version >= 5.62.0)
 * KF5DBusAddons (required version >= 5.62.0)
 * KF5Solid (required version >= 5.62.0)
 * Gettext
 * KF5I18n (required version >= 5.62.0)
 * KF5GlobalAccel (required version >= 5.62.0)
 * KF5KIO (required version >= 5.62.0)
 * KF5NotifyConfig (required version >= 5.62.0)
 * KF5Wayland (required version >= 5.62.0)
 * KF5DocTools (required version >= 5.62.0)
 * KF5Crash (required version >= 5.62.0)
 * KF5Notifications (required version >= 5.62.0)
 * KF5 (required version >= 5.62.0)
 * KF5Screen
 * LibKWorkspace (required version >= 5.17.5)
 * UDev, API for enumerating and introspecting local devices (part of
systemd), <https://freedesktop.org/wiki/Software/systemd/>
 * XCB, X protocol C-language Binding, <https://xcb.freedesktop.org/>

-- The following features have been disabled:

 * DDCUtil, DDCUtil library support is disabled by default as recomended by
authors, add -DHAVE_DDCUTIL=On to enable

-- <<< Gentoo configuration >>>
Build type      Gentoo
Install path    /usr
Compiler flags:
C               -march=native -O2 -pipe -ftree-vectorize -fno-common -Wall -
Wextra -Wcast-align -Wchar-subscripts -Wformat-security -Wno-long-long -
Wpointer-arith -Wundef -Wmissing-format-attribute -Wwrite-strings -
Werror=implicit-function-declaration
C++             -march=native -O2 -pipe -ftree-vectorize -fno-operator-names -
fno-exceptions -Wall -Wextra -Wcast-align -Wchar-subscripts -Wformat-security
-Wno-long-long -Wpointer-arith -Wundef -Wnon-virtual-dtor -Woverloaded-virtual
-Werror=return-type -Wvla -Wdate-time -Wsuggest-override -Wlogical-op -
fdiagnostics-color=always
Linker flags:
Executable      -Wl,--enable-new-dtags -Wl,-O1 -Wl,--as-needed
Module          -Wl,--no-undefined -Wl,--enable-new-dtags -Wl,-O1 -Wl,--as-
needed
Shared          -Wl,--no-undefined -Wl,--enable-new-dtags -Wl,-O1 -Wl,--as-
needed

-- Configuring done
CMake Error in daemon/CMakeLists.txt:
  Imported target "KF5::NetworkManagerQt" includes non-existent path

    "/usr/lib64/libffi-3.3_rc0/include"

  in its INTERFACE_INCLUDE_DIRECTORIES.  Possible reasons include:

  * The path was deleted, renamed, or moved to another location.

  * An install or uninstall procedure did not complete successfully.

  * The installation package was faulty and references files it does not
  provide.



CMake Error in daemon/CMakeLists.txt:
  Imported target "KF5::NetworkManagerQt" includes non-existent path

    "/usr/lib64/libffi-3.3_rc0/include"

  in its INTERFACE_INCLUDE_DIRECTORIES.  Possible reasons include:

  * The path was deleted, renamed, or moved to another location.

  * An install or uninstall procedure did not complete successfully.

  * The installation package was faulty and references files it does not
  provide.



-- Generating done
-- Build files have been written to: /var/tmp/portage/kde-plasma/
powerdevil-5.17.5/work/powerdevil-5.17.5_build
==============================================

I rebuilt libffi, but the same failure recurred as above.  Any ideas?

--
Regards,
Mick

signature.asc (849 bytes) Download Attachment
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: kde-plasma/powerdevil-5.17.5:5 fails due to missing /usr/lib64/libffi-3.3_rc0/include

Neil Bothwick
On Fri, 14 Feb 2020 00:16:11 +0000, Mick wrote:

> This came up on an update today:
> ===============================
> >>> Emerging (1 of 8) kde-plasma/powerdevil-5.17.5::gentoo  
>  * Fetching files in the background.
>  * To view fetch progress, run in another terminal:
>  * tail -f /var/log/emerge-fetch.log
>  * powerdevil-5.17.5.tar.xz BLAKE2B SHA512 size ;-) ...
> [ ok ]
> >>> Unpacking source...
> >>> Unpacking powerdevil-5.17.5.tar.xz to /var/tmp/portage/kde-plasma/  
> powerdevil-5.17.5/work
> >>> Source unpacked in
> >>> /var/tmp/portage/kde-plasma/powerdevil-5.17.5/work Preparing source
> >>> in /var/tmp/portage/kde-plasma/powerdevil-5.17.5/work/  
> powerdevil-5.17.5 ...
>  * Working in BUILD_DIR:
> "/var/tmp/portage/kde-plasma/powerdevil-5.17.5/work/
> powerdevil-5.17.5_build"
> >>> Source prepared.
> >>> Configuring source in
> >>> /var/tmp/portage/kde-plasma/powerdevil-5.17.5/work/  
> powerdevil-5.17.5 ...
>  * Working in BUILD_DIR:
> "/var/tmp/portage/kde-plasma/powerdevil-5.17.5/work/
> powerdevil-5.17.5_build" cmake -C
> /var/tmp/portage/kde-plasma/powerdevil-5.17.5/work/
> powerdevil-5.17.5_build/gentoo_common_config.cmake -G Ninja -
> DCMAKE_INSTALL_PREFIX=/usr -DKDE_INSTALL_USE_QT_SYS_PATHS=ON -
> DKDE_INSTALL_DOCBUNDLEDIR=/usr/share/help -DHAVE_DDCUTIL=no -
> DCMAKE_DISABLE_FIND_PACKAGE_KF5BluezQt=OFF -
> DCMAKE_DISABLE_FIND_PACKAGE_KF5NetworkManagerQt=OFF
> -DCMAKE_BUILD_TYPE=Gentoo
> -DCMAKE_TOOLCHAIN_FILE=/var/tmp/portage/kde-plasma/powerdevil-5.17.5/work/
> powerdevil-5.17.5_build/gentoo_toolchain.cmake
> /var/tmp/portage/kde-plasma/ powerdevil-5.17.5/work/powerdevil-5.17.5
> loading initial cache file
> /var/tmp/portage/kde-plasma/powerdevil-5.17.5/work/
> powerdevil-5.17.5_build/gentoo_common_config.cmake -- The C compiler
> identification is GNU 9.2.0 -- The CXX compiler identification is GNU
> 9.2.0 -- Check for working C compiler: /usr/bin/x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc
> -- Check for working C compiler: /usr/bin/x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc --
> works -- Detecting C compiler ABI info -- Detecting C compiler ABI info
> - done -- Detecting C compile features -- Detecting C compile features
> - done -- Check for working CXX compiler:
> /usr/bin/x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-g++ -- Check for working CXX compiler:
> /usr/bin/x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-g++ -- works -- Detecting CXX compiler ABI
> info -- Detecting CXX compiler ABI info - done
> -- Detecting CXX compile features
> -- Detecting CXX compile features - done
> -- Could not set up the appstream test. appstreamcli is missing.
> -- Looking for __GLIBC__
> -- Looking for __GLIBC__ - found
> -- Performing Test _OFFT_IS_64BIT
> -- Performing Test _OFFT_IS_64BIT - Success
> -- Performing Test HAVE_DATE_TIME
> -- Performing Test HAVE_DATE_TIME - Success
> -- Found KF5Activities: /usr/lib64/cmake/KF5Activities/
> KF5ActivitiesConfig.cmake (found version "5.64.0")
> -- Found KF5Auth: /usr/lib64/cmake/KF5Auth/KF5AuthConfig.cmake (found
> version "5.64.0")
> -- Found KF5IdleTime:
> /usr/lib64/cmake/KF5IdleTime/KF5IdleTimeConfig.cmake (found version
> "5.64.0") -- Found KF5Config:
> /usr/lib64/cmake/KF5Config/KF5ConfigConfig.cmake (found version
> "5.64.0") -- Found KF5DBusAddons: /usr/lib64/cmake/KF5DBusAddons/
> KF5DBusAddonsConfig.cmake (found version "5.64.0")
> -- Found KF5Solid: /usr/lib64/cmake/KF5Solid/KF5SolidConfig.cmake
> (found version "5.64.0")
> -- Found Gettext: /usr/bin/msgmerge (found version "0.20.1")
> -- Found KF5I18n: /usr/lib64/cmake/KF5I18n/KF5I18nConfig.cmake (found
> version "5.64.0")
> -- Found KF5GlobalAccel: /usr/lib64/cmake/KF5GlobalAccel/
> KF5GlobalAccelConfig.cmake (found version "5.64.0")
> -- Found KF5KIO: /usr/lib64/cmake/KF5KIO/KF5KIOConfig.cmake (found
> version "5.64.0")
> -- Found KF5NotifyConfig: /usr/lib64/cmake/KF5NotifyConfig/
> KF5NotifyConfigConfig.cmake (found version "5.64.0")
> -- Found KF5Wayland: /usr/lib64/cmake/KF5Wayland/KF5WaylandConfig.cmake
> (found version "5.64.0")
> -- Found KF5DocTools:
> /usr/lib64/cmake/KF5DocTools/KF5DocToolsConfig.cmake (found version
> "5.64.0") -- Found KF5Crash:
> /usr/lib64/cmake/KF5Crash/KF5CrashConfig.cmake (found version "5.64.0")
> -- Found KF5Notifications: /usr/lib64/cmake/KF5Notifications/
> KF5NotificationsConfig.cmake (found version "5.64.0")
> -- Found KF5: success (found suitable version "5.64.0", minimum
> required is "5.62.0") found components:  Activities Auth IdleTime
> Config DBusAddons Solid I18n GlobalAccel KIO NotifyConfig Wayland
> DocTools Crash Notifications -- Found UDev: /usr/include (found version
> "243") -- Found PkgConfig: x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-pkg-config (found
> version "0.29.2") -- Found XCB_XCB: /usr/lib64/libxcb.so (found version
> "1.13.1") -- Found XCB_DPMS: /usr/lib64/libxcb-dpms.so (found version
> "1.13.1") -- Found XCB_RANDR: /usr/lib64/libxcb-randr.so (found version
> "1.13.1") -- Found XCB:
> /usr/lib64/libxcb.so;/usr/lib64/libxcb-dpms.so;/usr/lib64/
> libxcb-randr.so (found version "1.13.1") found components:  XCB RANDR
> DPMS
>
> -- The following REQUIRED packages have been found:
>
>  * ECM (required version >= 5.62.0)
>  * Qt5Gui (required version >= 5.13.2)
>  * Qt5Widgets
>  * Qt5DBus
>  * Qt5X11Extras
>  * Qt5 (required version >= 5.12.0)
>  * KF5Activities (required version >= 5.62.0)
>  * KF5Auth (required version >= 5.62.0)
>  * KF5IdleTime (required version >= 5.62.0)
>  * KF5Config (required version >= 5.62.0)
>  * KF5DBusAddons (required version >= 5.62.0)
>  * KF5Solid (required version >= 5.62.0)
>  * Gettext
>  * KF5I18n (required version >= 5.62.0)
>  * KF5GlobalAccel (required version >= 5.62.0)
>  * KF5KIO (required version >= 5.62.0)
>  * KF5NotifyConfig (required version >= 5.62.0)
>  * KF5Wayland (required version >= 5.62.0)
>  * KF5DocTools (required version >= 5.62.0)
>  * KF5Crash (required version >= 5.62.0)
>  * KF5Notifications (required version >= 5.62.0)
>  * KF5 (required version >= 5.62.0)
>  * KF5Screen
>  * LibKWorkspace (required version >= 5.17.5)
>  * UDev, API for enumerating and introspecting local devices (part of
> systemd), <https://freedesktop.org/wiki/Software/systemd/>
>  * XCB, X protocol C-language Binding, <https://xcb.freedesktop.org/>
>
> -- The following features have been disabled:
>
>  * DDCUtil, DDCUtil library support is disabled by default as
> recomended by authors, add -DHAVE_DDCUTIL=On to enable
>
> -- <<< Gentoo configuration >>>
> Build type      Gentoo
> Install path    /usr
> Compiler flags:
> C               -march=native -O2 -pipe -ftree-vectorize -fno-common
> -Wall - Wextra -Wcast-align -Wchar-subscripts -Wformat-security
> -Wno-long-long - Wpointer-arith -Wundef -Wmissing-format-attribute
> -Wwrite-strings - Werror=implicit-function-declaration
> C++             -march=native -O2 -pipe -ftree-vectorize
> -fno-operator-names - fno-exceptions -Wall -Wextra -Wcast-align
> -Wchar-subscripts -Wformat-security -Wno-long-long -Wpointer-arith
> -Wundef -Wnon-virtual-dtor -Woverloaded-virtual -Werror=return-type
> -Wvla -Wdate-time -Wsuggest-override -Wlogical-op -
> fdiagnostics-color=always Linker flags:
> Executable      -Wl,--enable-new-dtags -Wl,-O1 -Wl,--as-needed
> Module          -Wl,--no-undefined -Wl,--enable-new-dtags -Wl,-O1
> -Wl,--as- needed
> Shared          -Wl,--no-undefined -Wl,--enable-new-dtags -Wl,-O1
> -Wl,--as- needed
>
> -- Configuring done
> CMake Error in daemon/CMakeLists.txt:
>   Imported target "KF5::NetworkManagerQt" includes non-existent path
>
>     "/usr/lib64/libffi-3.3_rc0/include"
>
>   in its INTERFACE_INCLUDE_DIRECTORIES.  Possible reasons include:
>
>   * The path was deleted, renamed, or moved to another location.
>
>   * An install or uninstall procedure did not complete successfully.
>
>   * The installation package was faulty and references files it does not
>   provide.
>
>
>
> CMake Error in daemon/CMakeLists.txt:
>   Imported target "KF5::NetworkManagerQt" includes non-existent path
>
>     "/usr/lib64/libffi-3.3_rc0/include"
>
>   in its INTERFACE_INCLUDE_DIRECTORIES.  Possible reasons include:
>
>   * The path was deleted, renamed, or moved to another location.
>
>   * An install or uninstall procedure did not complete successfully.
>
>   * The installation package was faulty and references files it does not
>   provide.
>
>
>
> -- Generating done
> -- Build files have been written to: /var/tmp/portage/kde-plasma/
> powerdevil-5.17.5/work/powerdevil-5.17.5_build
> ==============================================
>
> I rebuilt libffi, but the same failure recurred as above.  Any ideas?
>
Have you tried rebuilding networkmanager-qt?


--
Neil Bothwick

Give a man a fish and you have fed him for a day, but give him a case of
dynamite and soon the village will be showered with mud and seaweed and
unidentifiable chunks of fish.

attachment0 (849 bytes) Download Attachment
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: kde-plasma/powerdevil-5.17.5:5 fails due to missing /usr/lib64/libffi-3.3_rc0/include

Mick-10
On Friday, 14 February 2020 00:32:53 GMT Neil Bothwick wrote:
> On Fri, 14 Feb 2020 00:16:11 +0000, Mick wrote:
> > This came up on an update today:
> > ===============================
...

> > CMake Error in daemon/CMakeLists.txt:
> >   Imported target "KF5::NetworkManagerQt" includes non-existent path
> >  
> >     "/usr/lib64/libffi-3.3_rc0/include"
> >  
> >   in its INTERFACE_INCLUDE_DIRECTORIES.  Possible reasons include:
> >  
> >   * The path was deleted, renamed, or moved to another location.
> >  
> >   * An install or uninstall procedure did not complete successfully.
> >  
> >   * The installation package was faulty and references files it does not
> >   provide.
> >
> > -- Generating done
> > -- Build files have been written to: /var/tmp/portage/kde-plasma/
> > powerdevil-5.17.5/work/powerdevil-5.17.5_build
> > ==============================================
> >
> > I rebuilt libffi, but the same failure recurred as above.  Any ideas?
>
> Have you tried rebuilding networkmanager-qt?
Following a morning coffee and Neil's useful advice the culprit was staring me
in the face.  :-)

All compiling happily now.  Thank you Neil!
--
Regards,

Mick

signature.asc (849 bytes) Download Attachment
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: kde-plasma/powerdevil-5.17.5:5 fails due to missing /usr/lib64/libffi-3.3_rc0/include

Hartmut Figge
Mick:

>Following a morning coffee and Neil's useful advice the culprit was staring me
>in the face.  :-)

Reading your reply gave me a recipe to handle annoying emerge errors all
referring to missing files. One down, hunting the next. Thanks both of
you. :)

Hartmut