masterportage.gentoo.org outage due to hardware failure

masterportage.gentoo.org outage due to hardware failure

Robin H. Johnson-2
FYI for all mirrors, our sponsored box, masterportage.gentoo.org had a
major hardware failure (PSU & motherboard). The sponsored box has had
the drives moved over into new hardware, and we're just in the process
of ironing out the kinks to get it running again (the new hardware was
much newer than the prior kernel supported hardware). We expect to have
it online within the next 24 hours.

--
Robin Hugh Johnson
E-Mail     : [hidden email]
GnuPG FP   : 11ACBA4F 4778E3F6 E4EDF38E B27B944E 34884E85

masterportage.gentoo.org service restored failure

Robin H. Johnson-2
The service is now available again, thanks for your patience, and thank
you to Bytemark for prompt hardware replacement as well.