mirror.units.it/gentoo

Daniele Albrizio
We are moving mirror files to "other disks" so gentoo mirror hosted at
University of Trieste will be incomplete/not-updated for about one day.

After that, it will be faster, more reliable and, as before, also in
full IPv6

--
   Daniele ALBRIZIO - [hidden email]
           Tel. +39-040.558.3319
Sezione Infrastrutture Informatiche e Telematiche

Re: mirror.units.it/gentoo

Daniele Albrizio
On 20/02/2012 00:44, Daniele Albrizio wrote:
> We are moving mirror files to "other disks" so gentoo mirror hosted at
> University of Trieste will be incomplete/not-updated for about one day.
>
> After that, it will be faster, more reliable and, as before, also in
> full IPv6

Problem solved.