mutt listmail test, if you can see this it made it so please delete thx

mutt listmail test, if you can see this it made it so please delete thx

Stuart Howard-2
Hi

Well since you are reading this it means that this mail actually made it to
the list.
I have had problems with getting mutt to send to mailinglist's, which I
believe are down to 2 unset commands
set from=...; set use_from=yes

Now since it arrived the problem is sorted :]

sorry for spam

stu

Re: mutt listmail test, if you can see this it made it so please delete thx

Stuart Howard-2
just checking the list reply function.

stu

On Sat, Nov 05, 2005 at 01:17:56PM +0000, [hidden email] wrote:

> Hi
>
> Well since you are reading this it means that this mail actually made it to
> the list.
> I have had problems with getting mutt to send to mailinglist's, which I
> believe are down to 2 unset commands
> set from=...; set use_from=yes
>
> Now since it arrived the problem is sorted :]
>
> sorry for spam
>
> stu

Re: mutt listmail test, if you can see this it made it so please delete thx

Stuart Howard-2
wont be long before I annoy someone, hope it is sorted now.

stu