[prefix][!linux] boost-1.34.1

Michael Haubenwallner
Hi,

in boost-1.34.1.ebuild there is a condition on CHOST != darwin, which
enables building boost::random.

Looking at the implementation of boost::random it turns out that this is
implemented for linux only, (#ifdef __linux__), thus that random-Jamfile
only applies to linux.

So that condition needs to be changed to CHOST == linux.

/haubi/

--

Salomon Automation GmbH - Friesachstrasse 15 - A-8114 Friesach bei Graz
Sitz der Gesellschaft: Friesach bei Graz

boost-1.34.1.patch (527 bytes) Download Attachment

Re: [prefix][!linux] boost-1.34.1

Fabian Groffen-2
Applied in the main tree, should come through syncs in a day or two,
based on my (absence of) internet connection, maybe on monday.

On 31-08-2007 11:10:32 +0200, Michael Haubenwallner wrote:

> Hi,
>
> in boost-1.34.1.ebuild there is a condition on CHOST != darwin, which
> enables building boost::random.
>
> Looking at the implementation of boost::random it turns out that this is
> implemented for linux only, (#ifdef __linux__), thus that random-Jamfile
> only applies to linux.
>
> So that condition needs to be changed to CHOST == linux.

--
Fabian Groffen
Gentoo on a different level