Quantcast

rox herd looks inactive for a long time

Pacho Ramos
Hello

Reviewing last commits of lack (the only rox team member), looks like he
hasn't committed anything rox related for some time. rox herd has some
bugs assigned to them that looks unattended (even some easy to fix
bugs). I have contacted the team but got no reply at all.

Is anybody willing to join the team? If not, I will proceed in next week
in moving their packages to maintainer-needed (as that is really its
current status) and show the list of packages letting people to easily
pick what they prefer

Thanks