rsync4.fr.gentoo.org is no more included in Gentoo mirrors ?!

rsync4.fr.gentoo.org is no more included in Gentoo mirrors ?!

Ivan Havlicek
Hi,

I have noticed that for some weeks now, our server gentoo.modulix.net
alias rsync4.fr.gentoo.org  is no more listed in the official Gentoo
mirrors list.
I don't know why...

I have to change the IP address of the server hosting this service,
shall i open a new bug for that or
shall i understand that this mirroir is not needed any more ?
It will be nice to have some news about this.

Best regards.

--
                                         Ivan Havlicek

Re: rsync4.fr.gentoo.org is no more included in Gentoo mirrors ?!

Robin H. Johnson-2
Please file a bug in Bugzilla if there isn't one already.

--
Robin Hugh Johnson
Gentoo Linux: Developer, Infrastructure Lead