segfaults in programs compiled with g++

Mehul Ved
In my earlier mail, I had mysqld segfaulting. On looking further I see
many other programs like nmap, webmin are giving errors. While
rebuilding the system with
emerge -e system
I got an error message from groff complaining of non-working C++
compiler.
Thus, I tried compiling a simple C++ program from a friend, it compiles
fine but I get segfault on it, too, while running.
I am attaching groff error and g++ -v

groff_error (204 bytes) Download Attachment
g++-version (992 bytes) Download Attachment

Re: segfaults in programs compiled with g++

Ignacio Arqué-Latour
Mehul,
Please join us in the IRC so devs can help you.
server: irc.freenode.net
channel: #gentoo-bsd
Thanks.

--Ignacio

On Tue, Mar 25, 2008 at 09:43:47AM -0300, =?ISO-8859-1?Q? Ignacio_Arqu=E9-Latour _ wrote:
> Mehul,
> Please join us in the IRC so devs can help you.
> server: irc.freenode.net
> channel: #gentoo-bsd
> Thanks.

I am present on that channel with nickname mehulved.
I did post that query before. Anyways will put it forth again.
Thank You.

--
   Hobbes : What if the public doesn't like your work?
   Calvin : They are not supposed to like it. This is avant-garde stuff!