speakup modules not present on minimal install cd

speakup modules not present on minimal install cd

William Hubbs
All,

it was just pointed out to me that the speakup kernel modules were not
present on our minimal install cd for x86 and amd64.

I have spoken with releng and this issue has been taken care of; they
will be present again on next week's build.

Thanks,

---
William Hubbs
gentoo accessibility team lead

Re: speakup modules not present on minimal install cd

Derek Roberts
Hi,

Just to let you know, I had a look at the gentoo x86 download
directories and can't find anything more recent than november 23. Am I
missing it somewhere?

Thanks.

On 12/10/10, William Hubbs <[hidden email]> wrote:

> All,
>
> it was just pointed out to me that the speakup kernel modules were not
> present on our minimal install cd for x86 and amd64.
>
> I have spoken with releng and this issue has been taken care of; they
> will be present again on next week's build.
>
> Thanks,
>
> ---
> William Hubbs
> gentoo accessibility team lead

Re: speakup modules not present on minimal install cd

William Hubbs
Hi Derek,

The last x86 build that ran successfully was on January 11.
You can always find the most recent iso by going to the following url:

http://distfiles.gentoo.org/releases/x86/current-iso

And the most recent stages are located at:

http://distfles.gentoo.org/releases/x86/current-stage3

This arrangement also applies for amd64.

Thanks,

---