syntax colorful highlight printing tool?

syntax colorful highlight printing tool?

Zhang Weiwu, Beijing
Hello. I just tried enscript --color to print my php source. The result is
simply no color: looks they don't have good color schema for php. I also had
a look at a2ps and it doesn't even have a color option (or did I miss it?)

How do you print your php source in color?

Re: syntax colorful highlight printing tool?

Zhang Weiwu, Beijing
Looks like enscript did a good job in coloring C source code, simple need
someone to put up a color schema for php. They also have color syntax file
for perl, python, fortran, delphi.. I thought php is a bit more popular then
fortran. I think I can just use C syntax for php

On Fri, 4 Nov 2005, Zhang Weiwu wrote:

> Hello. I just tried enscript --color to print my php source. The result is
> simply no color: looks they don't have good color schema for php. I also had
> a look at a2ps and it doesn't even have a color option (or did I miss it?)
>
> How do you print your php source in color?

Re: Re: syntax colorful highlight printing tool?

Piotr "Jaroszyński"
Maybe try using the mod_php code viewer. By fefault .phps files are coloured
and displayed in web browser.

--
Best Regards,
Peper