unsubscribe

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
6 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|  
Report Content as Inappropriate

unsubscribe

Ethan Boyle
unsubscribe

--
Ethan Boyle
[hidden email]

--
[hidden email] mailing list

Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|  
Report Content as Inappropriate

Re: unsubscribe

Alex Howells
I do have to wonder why all the ricers on -performance can't RTFM to
the point they can even unsubscribe.  Is this an accurate
representation of all the users of this mailing list? :P
--
[hidden email] mailing list

Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|  
Report Content as Inappropriate

Re: unsubscribe

Kevin Faulkner-2
Alex Howells wrote:
> I do have to wonder why all the ricers on -performance can't RTFM to
> the point they can even unsubscribe.  Is this an accurate
> representation of all the users of this mailing list? :P

They can't read because they're going to _fast_!!!
--
[hidden email] mailing list

Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|  
Report Content as Inappropriate

Re: unsubscribe

Dusan Mulac
why are they even still unsubscribing? didnt those "mail-bombs" stop
coming? or is it just my spam filter filtering duplicate messages?

Kevin Faulkner wrote:
> Alex Howells wrote:
>> I do have to wonder why all the ricers on -performance can't RTFM to
>> the point they can even unsubscribe.  Is this an accurate
>> representation of all the users of this mailing list? :P
>
> They can't read because they're going to _fast_!!!

--
[hidden email] mailing list

Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|  
Report Content as Inappropriate

Re: unsubscribe

Alex Howells
2008/6/5 Dusan Mulac <[hidden email]>:
> why are they even still unsubscribing? didnt those "mail-bombs" stop coming?
> or is it just my spam filter filtering duplicate messages?

I put a stop to them earlier after someone notified Infrastructure.
--
[hidden email] mailing list

Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|  
Report Content as Inappropriate

Re: unsubscribe

PaulNM
In reply to this post by Alex Howells
Alex Howells wrote:
> I do have to wonder why all the ricers on -performance can't RTFM to
> the point they can even unsubscribe.  Is this an accurate
> representation of all the users of this mailing list? :P

My suspicion would be that they're people who subscribed a long time ago
and completely forgot about this list.  Performance is pretty much a
dead list, although I think its average monthly volume just went up a
bit. :)

I don't even have a filter for gentoo-performance, even though all my
other subscribed gentoo mailing lists go to this address. It simply
doesn't produce enough mail to make me want to make a filter instead of
just moving the messages manually.

PaulNM
--
[hidden email] mailing list

Loading...