unsubscribe

Ethan Boyle
I tried to unsubscribe a couple of times but I still keep getting mail.
How do I unsubscribe?

--
Ethan Boyle

Re: unsubscribe

Nicholas Cedric George
Follow the instructions on the mailing list page.
http://www.gentoo.org/main/en/lists.xml

Ethan Boyle wrote:
> I tried to unsubscribe a couple of times but I still keep getting mail.
> How do I unsubscribe?

Re: unsubscribe

Alex Howells
2008/6/5 Ethan Boyle <[hidden email]>:
> I tried to unsubscribe a couple of times but I still keep getting mail. How
> do I unsubscribe?

Re: unsubscribe

Ethan Boyle
Alex Howells wrote:
2008/6/5 Ethan Boyle [hidden email]:

I tried to unsubscribe a couple of times but I still keep getting mail. How
do I unsubscribe?

[hidden email]

Thank you. I don't use Gentoo anymore and don't really care to search it's docs for how to do this. I hope you all are able to resolve this soon.

--
Ethan Boyle

Re: unsubscribe

Jerry McBride
On Thursday 05 June 2008 06:25:18 pm Ethan Boyle wrote:

>  Alex Howells wrote:
> 2008/6/5 Ethan Boyle <[hidden email]>:
>
> I tried to unsubscribe a couple of times but I still keep getting mail. How
> do I unsubscribe?
>

> [hidden email]
>
>  Thank you. I don't use Gentoo anymore and don't really care to search it's
> docs for how to do this. I hope you all are able to resolve this soon.

Great attitude. I hope you... sell... I'll send some bad Karma your way...

--

From the Desk of: Jerome D. McBride