vserver herd is empty

Pacho Ramos
Will remove the herd if nobody joins in a week.

Thanks!

Re: vserver herd is empty

pva0xd
В Вс, 21/07/2013 в 10:23 +0200, Pacho Ramos пишет:
> Will remove the herd if nobody joins in a week.

I talked to hollow and we think it's worth to remove this herd.

Actually only openvz and vserver packages are in this herd and they are
maintained completely independently for a long time... I'll drop this
herd from metadata.xml in few days.

--
Peter.

Re: vserver herd is empty

Pacho Ramos
El mié, 24-07-2013 a las 12:44 +0400, Peter Volkov escribió:

> В Вс, 21/07/2013 в 10:23 +0200, Pacho Ramos пишет:
> > Will remove the herd if nobody joins in a week.
>
> I talked to hollow and we think it's worth to remove this herd.
>
> Actually only openvz and vserver packages are in this herd and they are
> maintained completely independently for a long time... I'll drop this
> herd from metadata.xml in few days.
>
> --
> Peter.

If you do that, please remember to also update metadata.xml from
packages maintained by that herd and reassign bugs

Thanks!