what happened to mkfs.hfsplus

mattmatteh-2
i have hfsplusutils and hfsutils installed and can not find any util to
make an hfs+ filesystem.   i recall formatting several times before in the
past.  could anyone tell me how to format hfs+ or where mkfs.hfsplus went?

matt

Re: what happened to mkfs.hfsplus

Joseph Jezak
[hidden email] wrote:
> i have hfsplusutils and hfsutils installed and can not find any util
> to make an hfs+ filesystem.   i recall formatting several times before
> in the past.  could anyone tell me how to format hfs+ or where
> mkfs.hfsplus went?
>
> matt

It's part of diskdev_cmds, Apple's tools for working with HFS+ filesystems.

-Joe