wireless on fujitsu lifebook P1610

Valmor de Almeida

Hello,

Has anyone installed gentoo on the P1610 fujitsu and got wireless
working? If so could you please comment on your experience and how did
you do it?

Valmor

Re: wireless on fujitsu lifebook P1610

david-108
Valmor de Almeida wrote:

> Hello,
>
> Has anyone installed gentoo on the P1610 fujitsu and got wireless
> working? If so could you please comment on your experience and how did
> you do it?
>
> Thanks,
>
> --
> Valmor

What wireless chipset does yours have.

--
Powered by Gentoo GNU/LINUX
http://www.linuxcrazy.com

David wrote:

> What wireless chipset does yours have.

05:00.0 Ethernet controller: Atheros Communications Inc. AR242x
802.11abg Wireless PCI Express Adapter (rev 01)

Valmor

Re: wireless on fujitsu lifebook P1610

Leo Beaudry
Thank-you for your e-mail.
I am away from the office until Monday April 6th.   I will respond to you at that time.
This is an auto-reply

Léo Beaudry

Valmor de Almeida wrote:

> David wrote:
>
>> What wireless chipset does yours have.
>>

> 05:00.0 Ethernet controller: Atheros Communications Inc. AR242x
> 802.11abg Wireless PCI Express Adapter (rev 01)
>
> Thanks,
>
> --
> Valmor

See if this helps;
http://madwifi-project.org/wiki/UserDocs/Distro/Gentoo

--
Powered by Gentoo GNU/LINUX
http://www.linuxcrazy.com

David wrote:

> See if this helps;
> http://madwifi-project.org/wiki/UserDocs/Distro/Gentoo

Lots of info. Thanks. I will give it a try.

Valmor